Northern Zone 13 Interclub Gymkhana
Glen Innes Interclub
GLEN INNES SHOWGROUND – SATURDAY 28TH NOVEMBER – 8:30am Start
Canteen and Coffee Van Available all weekend - Camping $30 per family
Nomination Fee - $20 Per Rider
GIPC are using My Club for Nominations
Send your Covid-19 Health Dec to your Club Secretary
Entry opens @ 6am 15th November and Close @ 10pm Wednesday 25th November
Clubs to nominate a Team Manager/Covid Co-ordinator, who will be in charge of club riders, Covid declaration forms, jump cards (must be at the office by 8:30am), hand sanitiser and social distancing within club designated parking area.
COVID COMPLIANCE MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES. ANYONE NOT COMPLYING WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. DO NOT ATTE3D IF YOU HAVE FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Competition will run under the rules of the Pony Club Association of NSW.
2. Pony Club Uniform to be worn.
3. Competitors compete at their own risk. The Club and its Officials are in no way responsible for competitors and their horses.
4. Girls and Boys will compete together if there are less than three (3) in an age group. Riding & Bareback Classes are the exception.
5. Members of all participating Zone 13 clubs are eligible for the Overall Aggregate Northern Highest Point Score Trophy.
6. The Club reserves the right to alter the program if deemed necessary.
7. No finals will be run.
8. Any outside intervention by voice, etc. is considered outside assistance and will incur elimination.
9. Team managers only allowed inside the arena.
10. The PCA of NSW ‘Code of Conduct’ must be adhered to at all times by competitors, parents, officials and visitors at all times.
11. The Glen Innes Pony Club are a Covid Safe business and have done a Covid Plan and Risk Assessment for this event for everyone to follow. Check in will be done by QR Code for this event at the Hunter St entrance, where you will be given a wristband. NO Wristband you’ll be asked to leave.
AGE GROUPS: LED/ASSISTED (any age) (non-competitive), under 7 years, 7 and under 9 years, 9 and under 11 years, 11 and under 13 years, 13 and under 15 years, 15 and under 17 years & Associates
Highest Point Score & Runner up ribbons for each age group. (except LED/ASSISTED group)
Ribbons to 5th Place
PLEASURE HACK – Height Classes – Led/Assisted, ne 13hh; over 13hh ne 14hh; Over 14hh ne 14.2hh (light/heavy); over 14.2hh ne 15hh (light/heavy); over 15hh & Associate
Snaffle bit with or without cavesson noseband. (Under 13 riders may use their normal single rein bit). All tack to be PC Compliant. No Whips or Spurs. Riding one handed in workout only.
Hack Classes – To be ridden in heights – Led/Assisted, ne 12.2hh, over 12.2 hh ne 13hh, over 13hh ne 13.2, over 13.2hh ne 14hh, over 14hh ne 14.2hh, over 14.2 ne 15hh, over 15hh ne 15.2hh, over 15.2hh, Associate hack Galloways split into light & heavy at nomination. Final decision will be made by marshals.
Rider – Boy & Girl in each age group
Bareback – Boy and Girl in each age group
Sporting - Bending Race; Flag Race; Barrel; Running Tee; Scudaho
Must present current jumping card before 8:30am via your club Team Manager.
E Grade Under 9 years & 9 -13 years
D Grade Under 13 years, 13 - 17 years Associates
C Grade Under 17 years & Associates
B Grade Under 17 years & Associates
A Grade Under 17 years & Associates
Club President: Chris Alt 0427 637 662
Club Secretary: Julie Donnelly 0429 174339
Club Chief Instructor: Codie Law 0429 336 835
Club Covid Officer: Jon Pinferi 0467 819 579