At Maldon Pony Club Grounds
Racecourse Reserve, 11 Lewis Rd, Maldon
Starting Times – Max. Height/Width
8.30am – 10.20am 35cm
10.30am – 12.20pm 50cm
12.30pm – 1.50pm 65cm
2.00pm – 2.50pm 80cm
3.00pm – 95cm AND 105cm
Finish times for each height will be strictly adhered too, no exceptions. Course alterations and walk in the 10min prior to start time. Please place name on board at ring gate for riding order.
Max. 2 rounds per height and 5 rounds for the day (as per PCV rules).
Activity Course – Start 9.30am
Riders may be led. Riders of all ages welcome.
Whilst this is a training day, current restrictions mean PRE ENTRIES ONLY.
$5 per round SJ/activity course
MINIMUM purchase of 3 tickets.
Horses are limited to 5 rounds of showjumping per horse
Enter online via
Entry Enquiries to Nicki - email: Nicole.Chalmers@education.vic.gov.au
Scratching’s on the day: Nicki 0407 054 851
YARDS: Yards will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.
CATERING: Canteen will be operating.
OFFICE: open from 8am to collect tickets.
SJ COURSE: open for walking 10min prior to height start time.
All pre-purchased tickets will be able to be collected from the office. Tickets can be used for either Freshman’s or activity course. NO refunds on unused tickets.
1. Riding at this activity constitutes acknowledgement that current PCV rules apply and acceptance of these rules.
2. PCV Gear Check rules must be adhered to. All riders must have a gear check before riding. Medical Armbands are optional.
3. Complying helmets must be worn. Current PCV gear rules apply–ASSA3838 standard –EN1384 Standard, made in 2015 or earlier – VG1 standard – PAS015 Standard – ARB HS 2012 standard – ASTM F1163 standard
4. All Non-Pony Club members, and any Pony Club member who cannot show their Pony Club card or prove Pony Club membership must complete the day participant waiver and liability declaration.
Non-Pony Club members and PCA/PCV members who cannot prove their PCA/PCV membership must pay $15 per day of participation unless exempt by way of holding insurance (as per Page 2 -Liability Declaration) with an equine organization or hold their own insurance.
The form is available here: http://ponyvic.omnisportsmanagement.com/Portals/231/Forms/Day%20Participant%20Form%20and%20Instructions.pdf?ver=2019-10-25-012122-323
No form= no ride
PCV Insurance Policy specifically states anyone not following PCV Rules may be left uninsured
5. All refunds will incur a $10 administration fee. There shall be no refunds after 21st October 2020 unless email@example.com notified prior to session start time and a valid veterinary or doctor’s medical certificate is provided within 7 days of notification
6. The organizing committee reserves the right to cancel or alter any Lesson; alter times; refuse any entry with or without stating the reason.
7. PCV/HRCAV/EA member cards: must be shown to verify membership
8. Dogs are prohibited without exception.
9. PCV Alcohol & No smoking Policies apply.
10. Horses must be at least 4 years of age. No stallions, colts or rigs or mares with foals at foot. Companion animals only with the committee’s approval.
11. Neither the organizing committee of this event nor the PCV accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, ground spectators or any other person or property.
12. Lunging at this competition must take place in the confined area designated exclusively for lunging, by the organizing committee, according to PCV rules.
13.Competitors may ride more than one horse, subject to the conditions of 20120 PCAV Handbook of By-laws multiple horse rules.
14. Queries, protests, horse abuse, rules as per the PCAV Handbook of By-Laws. All queries and protests must be submitted in the correct from. Forms available from the office
15.Horses are limited to 5 rounds of show jumping per horse
16. The current COVID regulations and restrictions must be followed as detailed below.
COVID SAFE COMPLIANCE CONDITIONS OF ENTRY