Deniliquin Pony Club INC No. Y0960615
COMBINED TRAINING & SUPER CROSS
Sunday JUNE 20th 2021
ENTRIES VIA -
Entries close Monday JUNE 14th 2021 (late entries $10)
PCV Horse Trials
Grades 1 to 5
OPEN Horse Trials
PCV Combined Training
Grades 1 to 6
OPEN Combined Training
PCV Super Cross
OPEN Super Cross
NOTE: All riders must be aged eight (8) and older to compete in the cross country phase. All Open Riders (including Pony Club members) must complete and sign a Public Liability Declaration form and return with entry and payment. Open riders do not need to pay $15 if presenting current membership of PCAV, HRCAV, EA/EV, Interstate Pony Club, AHSA, AERA or SHCA, or can provide proof that they are covered by Personal Liability Insurance Cover of at least $10,000,000.
Draw will be posted on FaceBook Pages - Northern Zone and Deniliquin Pony Club (Public Page) and emailed to address supplied
ENQUIRIES/SCRATCHINGS ON THE DAY: Joanna Wettenhall 0438 622 321
Pony Club & Open Horse Trials - Trophy Rug & Sash 1st – 6th place
Combined Training & Super-Cross – Prize & Sash 1st – 3rd place ribbons 4th -6th
CAMPING, YARDS & CATERING
Yards available at $10/yard please book early to avoid disappointment – email@example.com Payment on confirmation to Deniliquin PC, details will be given by email.
Catering will be available on the day of the event.
DRESSAGE – tests can be downloaded from www.ponyclubvic.org.au
PCV & Open Horse Trials & CTD
2021 Test HT 1.2
60m x 20m
2021 Test HT 2.2
2021 Test 3.2
2021 Test 4.2
40m x 20m
2021 Test 5.2
2021 Test 6.1
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SHOW JUMPING PHASE OF HORSE TRIALS, COMBINED TRAINING & SUPER CROSS
Max @ Highest Point
Not more than 470m
SPECIFICATIONS FOR CROSS COUNTRY PHASES
NOTE: Cross-country course will be closed from midnight Saturday June 5th 2021.
For specifications please refer the PCV Horse Trails Rules
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please read the following conditions before completing Entry Form.
• Entry is conditional upon acceptance of these conditions:
• Neither the organising committee of this event nor the PCV accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, ground spectators or any other person or property. Deniliquin Pony Club Inc. Registered Association: INC No Y0960615.
• Entering this competition constitutes acknowledgement and acceptance that 2021 PCV Horse Trials (including Combined Training & Super Cross) and the PCV Handbook of By-laws rules apply. Both of these can be found on the PCV website at www.ponyclubvic.org.au
• Riders under the age of 8 years must not be graded for horse trials nor compete in any competition which involves cross country.
• The organising committee reserves the right to cancel any class or competition; divide/combine any class; alter times; refuse any entry with or without stating the reason.
• No refunds after closing date except with vet or medical certificate. An administration fee of $10 will be deducted.
• Current PCV, Interstate Pony Club, EA/EV, AHSA, AERA, HRCAV, or SHCA Membership Cards must be presented to the Secretaries Office before riding. No Card, No Ride.
• All Open Riders (including Pony Club riders riding in open) must fill in the ‘Combined Liability Declaration Form for Day Participants 2021 found on the PCAV website. www.ponyclubvic.org.au Those who do not have adequate insurance must pay the $15.00 day insurance fee.
• Competitor Numbers. The organising committee will pre-allocate and advise numbers. Body numbers will be supplied and must be returned to clubrooms before leaving event. Competitors may use their own numbers; however body numbers must be used for cross-country.
• Open riders to ride the Dressage and Show Jumping in a jacket or their club uniform, and jodhpur colour for this event is as per PCV uniform rules.
• Pony Club riders uniform as per PCV rules for competition
• Combinations must enter in their HT grade.
• Multiple Horse Participation as per ‘PCV Handbook of By Laws January 2021
• Gear check is required for all riders, and before each phase. Gear check is as per the PCV rules.
• Correct ‘standards’ numbered helmet must be worn as specified in PCV Gear Rules. Spot checks may occur and incorrect helmet will mean elimination.
• BACK PROTECTORS: When riding Cross Country: - Compulsory for Grade 3 and above as follows: from 1st Jan 2021 a body protector must be labelled as complying to one of the following standards: • EN13158:2009 Level 3 • BETA 2009 Level 3 • EN13158:2018 Level 3 • BETA 2018 Level 3 Body Protectors (minimum Level 1) are highly recommended for Grades 4-6.
• Lunging is permitted in round yard only.
• Horses must be at least age four, no stallions, colts or rigs.
• Queries, protests, horse abuse and doping rules as per the PCV Handbook of By-Laws.
• PCV policies towards drinking and smoking will apply.
• Camping will be available in designated areas at $10.00 per night/per family and must be paid with entry.NO Powered sites available.
• PCV By-Laws rule 2021 Stabling and yards should be of solid construction. The use of electrified tape, strings, ropes or chains, is not permitted at Pony Club Event Electric tape can be used as a top line or as a "standoff" on a steel or solid yard, but not as a standalone yard. PLEASE - ALL YARDS MUST PACKED UP BY 7.30am (we have limited parking areas)
• All yards must be cleaned and poo placed in designated areas. Yards not cleaned out will mean there will NOT be a yard available for you next time.
• Current NSW Government Covid 19 measures and restrictions will apply.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY Cont
• ALL entries MUST provide one volunteer. Volunteer jobs may include, but not limited to such activities as cross-country jump judging, stewarding, poles etc. Entries will only be accepted with a volunteer name and phone number. Failure to volunteer may result in elimination of rider(s)
• STRICTLY NO DOGS ALLOWED. Bringing a dog onto the grounds will result in elimination for the associated rider.
• Protests as per PCV Handbook of By-laws and the Horse Trails Rule January 2021
• Draw will be posted Northern Zone FB page and emailed to those proving correct email address.
• Veterinary Entering this competition constitutes acceptance that the owner/lessee of the above-named horse/s, consent to the Official Veterinary Officer providing such treatment as is deemed necessary to this horse in the case of an accident and agree to be fully responsible for all service or consultation fees charged as a result of such accident. In a case where it is deemed by the Official Veterinary Officer that on humanitarian grounds the above-named horse/s should be destroyed because of illness, injury, or accident, I hereby give the President of the organising committee or the appointed deputy, permission to act in accordance with the recommendation of the Official Veterinary Officer in this matter. Before taking this action the President or the appointed deputy, will make every possible practical effort has been made to contact the accompanying parent/guardian/responsible adult named above. I list below any special conditions or instructions as to the disposal of the horse after such action by the Official Veterinary Officer.
• Health of Horse(s) I declare that the horse named above will be in good health, eating normally and not showing signs of respiratory disease during the last 3 days leading up to this event. I give my authorization for the Event Secretary to call for veterinary inspection of the horse/(s) named above and in my care should they be showing signs of a respiratory illness at any time during the event. I agree to pay any veterinary fees incurred as a result of this veterinary examination.
• Horse Event Declaration Waiver I understand that due to diseases such as equine influenza, the Victorian Department of Primary Industries, or other State or Commonwealth government body, may restrict or prevent the movement of horses, vehicles, and personnel for a period of time (“Standstill”). I acknowledge and agree that a Standstill is a risk of competing at this event and I agree to pay all costs or expenses incurred for my horse as a result of a Standstill.