2021 ZONE 20 PONY CLUB
Hosted by Tumbarumba Pony Club
Tumbarumba Pony Club Ground, Lyne Street Tumbarumba 2653
ENTRY FEE: $35.00
NO late entries will be accepted
YARDS: $35.00 per night at Pony Club Grounds or bring your own,
Yards at Showground are
CAMPING: Free Camping at Pony Club Grounds No Power available.
No Camping available
at Showgrounds. Powered sites at Tumbarumba Caravan Park.
BBQ Lunch Available
Competition Open to all Pony Club Members
RULES OF THE ZONE 20 GYMKHANA
The Gymkhana will be conducted under the Pony Club Association of NSW rules
• All riders must take part in the March Past unless prior permission for exclusion has been granted by
the Zone Chief Instructor.
One horse one rider, one rider one horse for the entire weekend
• NSW Pony Club approved riding helmets and boots only to be worn at all times whilst mounted.
• Led riders entered in the Led age group will be led all day in every event (from the shoulder with a
headstall and lead – not from the bit).
• No led riders may compete in showjumping or the Section Four Over Hurdles
• Protests to be lodged in writing with $100.00 cash to secretary's office within 30 minutes of the event
• Flat Riding - Riders must team up with their own Pony Club first in all team events
• Sporting Events - Riders must stay with their age group and age marshal. NO RIDER may practice
ANY EVENT. This includes during warm up for Riding Class or prior to their run during Sporting. Any
rider who practices an event will be eliminated from all Sporting events.
• Section Four Over Hurdles - Teams must be entered by 12.00noon Saturday, or on the entry form.
• Showjumping - All jumping cards must be presented Saturday.
• Presentation of Shields: Following the completion of all events it is requested that all competitors
remain mounted for the presentation of all shields.
SATURDAY 17th April
RING EVENTS & SPORTING
HELMET CHECK & GRADING CARDS – 7.30 - 8.30am Saturday (Secretary’s office)
GEAR CHECK FROM 8.30am - All competitors are required to be gear checked. Clubs should organise
their riders for the March Past AFTER Gear Check and be assembled by 9.00am.
MARCH PAST 9:00am - All competitors are required to participate. Failure to ride will disqualify rider(s)
from competing for the entire weekend.
ORDER OF MARCH PAST: Tumbarumba, Jindera, Tarcutta, Jingellic, Corowa, Holbrook, Upper Murray,
Culcairn, Tumut, Black Range, Wirlinga, followed by Clubs not members of zone 20.
Order of Events
Ring Events, Section Four Over Hurdles, Sporting and Jumping
Bending Race, Flag Race, Barrel Race, 3 Mug Race, Keyhole Bounce, Running T, Bounce Pony
Course Walk from 8:15am.
Gear Check from 8:30am.
Grades: Junior - Intro, E, D, C, B & A
Associate E, D, C, B & A
Please ensure you select your AGE GROUP and SHOWJUMPING CLASS BELOW