In choosing your sessions;
* Choose your grade for each discipline, if you choose a grade higher than your current grade without talking to the DC prior you will be put in your grade
* Choose at LEAST one flat (multiples are fine), however please think of your horses welfare, multiple jumping lessons at a high level are not in the horses or your best interests
* Choose one theory session
* If you are choosing Cross Country as an option please be sure you are comfortable riding in open spaces, if your’re not quite at this point, lets focus on showjumping and poles to make sure we have those gears first.
* Requests for grading and regrading are due in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org now, please make sure you fill in the appropriate form.
* You can not ride in more than 3 sessions, you can however choose to ride in less
* If you havent already make sure you have purchased your current certificate manual