HURSTBRIDGE Horse & Pony Club Inc.
Registered Association No: A0005542H
Proudly sponsored by
Dressage Jackpot via video 2020
DATE: Sunday 31st May 2020
Sashes to Sixth Place, saddle blankets for Jackpot winners. PC Grades 1,2, 3, 4, 5 & 6A & OPEN prelim, Novice & Elementary tests.
Entries Close: Videos in by midday Tuesday 26th May
All Entries via www.eventsecretary.com.au/equestrian
Tests – As per PCAV Dressage Test 2013 – Effective 1st January 2013, Minor revisions 2018 Test 4B & 4D
EA tests as per https://www.equestrian.org.au/dressage-rules
*As per PCV Dressage Rules 2020*
GRADE Dressage Tests Arena Size Price for Single test Jackpot Entry
1 1B & 1E 20m x 60m $35 $60 OPEN tests Prelim 1A & 1C 60x20M or 40x20M
2 2B & 2E 20M x 60M $35 $60 Novice 1A & 1C 60x20M
3 3B & 3E 20m x 60m $35 $60 Elementary 1A & 1C 60x20M
4 4B & 4E 20m x 40m $35 $60
5 5B & 5D 20m x 40m $35 $60
6 6A 20x 40M (Jackpot N/A, single test only) sash for every 6A competitor
Conditions of Entry
1. Entering this competition constitutes acknowledgement that PCAV rules apply and acceptance of these rules. Riders accept that it is their responsibility to check that their gear is safe and complies with PCV rules.
2. Fee includes $1 Zone levy.
3. The organising committee reserves the right to cancel any class or competition; divide any class; alter times; refuse any entry with or without stating the reason
4. Neither the organising committee of this competition nor the PCAV accepts any responsibility whatsoever for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, riders, ground spectators or any other person or property
5. No refunds after closing date except with vet or medical certificate. An admin fee of $10 will be deducted.
6. This is an Unofficial event. Riders tests will be judged via video. All PCV riders will be placed in PC sections and non PCV members in open sections.
7. Must be dressed as if presenting at an Official Dressage event.
8. PCV Dressage and Gear rules apply. All riders must wear complying helmets.
9. Video Guidelines: a. Videos must be of the full arena filmed at 'C" as per usual judge location. b. A fancy purpose-built arena is not required, a large flat grass area is suitable, but it does need to be marked out correctly. Name and test included on video upload. If you do not have letters, flowerpots, feed buckets etc be creative. For arena dimensions and location of letters see PCAV guidelines. c. Video footage must be clear and uninterrupted or will not be judged. No background music on video please. d. Tests must be submitted by midday on Tuesday May 26th. Include a screen shot of the date and time to ensure video is recent and for this competition only and not a previously used video comp.
10. Riders must still be insured for this event. a. Open Riders: b. Must complete the Public Liability Declaration Form; c. Pay $15 day attendance fee per day for the duration of the event (unless you are a financial member of PCV, EA, HRCAV, an Inter State Pony Club, AHSA, AERA or can provide proof that you are covered by a Public Liability Insurance Policy of at least $10,000,000. Participants must provide proof of current membership or insurance cover to the Card Secretary or pay the fee;
Copies of tests will be available via messenger and prizes will be posted.
If you have entered please join the Hurstbridge Pony Club Dressage Jackpot via video facebook group and download your videos onto this page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/229034528372408/
Event enquiries: eventsecretary or Andrea Barton 0417382984 text preferable