Conditions of Entry (ONE HORSE/RIDER COMBINATION PER ENTRY PLEASE)
- Combined Training is a two-phase competition; Dressage with Jumping. Competition must be taken in that order but organisers do not have to wait until all Dressage is completed before starting showjumping. The same horse and rider must complete both tests and elimination from one test involves elimination from the whole competition.
- Each horse/rider combination must nominate a steward. Stewards will report to jump penciller at nominated time.
- Pony Club members are encouraged to wear formal pony club uniform for dressage (EA acceptable attire is a suitable alternative). Rally shirts are acceptable for the jumping phase.
- Event to be run under PCANT rules except as varied in this schedule.
- All riders must ride to the draw. If you are not ready to ride then you will forfeit your ride.
- All protests must be submitted in writing to the judge by the end of the last event and be accompanied by a $50 fee.
- Each rider/horse combination may only compete in one class (with the exception of the led class).
- One horse/one rider only, with the exception of the led class.
- Riders may compete in numerous classes on different horses.Please do separate entries per horse.
- Age of rider to be as of 1st of January 2019. Age of horse is 4 years old. No stallion, colt, entire or rig is eligible to take part in any Event or Competition conducted by the Alice Springs Pony Club Inc.
- While a horse is out of the stable/yard at any pony club activity, the horse must be restrained with a headstall and lead or a bridle. Only horses entered in the event are permitted on competition grounds on the date of the event.
- Led Rein /assisted riders - The leader must not be in front of the horse’s shoulder. It is the responsibility of the parent to appoint a suitable handler/assistant for the horse and rider safety. Assisted riders being led because of documented disability will be able to be competitive in their age group. Riders who are riding “free” and who successfully complete the course, must take the placings over riders whose horses are being led.
- Refund of Nominations will be provided when the Organising Body is advised of the scratching in writing or by telephone before the commencement of the event. A written request for a refund of nomination, including a vet or doctor’s certificate to be received by the organising committee within one week of the event.
- All gear may be inspected by a steward prior to any event to ensure it complies with PCANT rules. Responsibility for the use of the correct saddlery and equipment according to the rules of PCANT and the specific competition rests with the competitor. Failure to comply with the rules may entail elimination from the competition.
DISCLAIMER Neither the ASPC organising committee of any contest to which these rules apply, nor the PCANT, accept any liability for any accident, damage, injury or illness to horses, owners, riders, ground, spectators or any other person or property whatsoever. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS The Organisers reserve the right: (a) to cancel any class or event. (b) to divide any class. (c) to alter the advertised times (d) to refuse any entry, with or without stating the reason (e) to transfer competitors between sections of a class (f) to combine classes if less than 3 competitors Classes offered on the day. ENQUIRIES – 0409 281 649 or email@example.com