Welcome to Burpengary Pony Club Inc
To ensure you receive requested information from My Pony Club, please be sure to add omnisportsmanagement.com to your email client whitelist. If you don't receive expected emails from us, be sure to check your Spam folder and mark any emails from omnisportsmanagement.com as NOT SPAM.
Online Event Entry
To enter this Event select one of the options below:
1. Current Member?
Sorry, this Event is not accepting online registration.
Stabling / Yards: Yards $15 each per night
Stables $25 plus $40 Bond ($40 bond to be put in an envelope to be given to stable manager when stable is unlocked
and will be returned when stable vacated, cleaned and inspected)
Camping: $12 Unpowered
Conditions of Entry – Burpengary Pony Club One Day Event 18 -19 May 2019
• Current Hendra vaccinated horses may stay overnight in a stable or yard. Any non-current Hendra vaccinated
horses staying overnight MUST stay in a stable (due to the proximity of a bat colony) Priority to Hendra
Vaccinated horses, Microchip Number must be supplied when nominating
• Completed Horse Health Declaration to be handed in to the office when collecting Back Numbers.
• All Riders must wear Body Protectors and Medical Armbands on the cross country phase
• Run under PCQ Rules open to PCQ Members only
• As a condition of entry, each club MUST provide a fence steward or dressage penciller for every three (3) entries
or part thereof.
• Riders may enter a second competitive horse but if in the same class the rider is responsible to ensure they are
on time to start each phase. Classes will not be held.
• The cross country course is closed from 12am midnight Sunday 5th May 2018.
• Competitors must compete in full pony club uniform and also to collect awards
• Disclaimer: Neither the organising committee, nor PCQ Inc accepts any liability for any accident, damage, injury
or illness to horses, owners, riders, ground spectators or any other person or property whatsoever
• The Organising committee reserves the right to (a) cancel any class or event (b) to divide any class (c) to alter the
advertised times (d) to refuse any entry with or without stating a reason (e)to transfer competitors between
sections of a class (f) to combine classes if less than 3 competitors
• Refunds – Only before close of entries. After close of entries 8th May 2018, refunds only with receipt of a
veterinary or medical certificate less a $20 administration fee. No Refunds for nomination fee after draw is
• First Aid is in Attendance
• Canteen will be open for Breakfast and Lunch. If camping there are many Dinner options at Burpengary which is
only a 5 min drive from the grounds.
• Points earned by Zone 26 competitors in this event contribute towards Zone champion awards in accordance
with the rules set by Zone 26 and Sub Committees
• Official 12 yrs & Under riders may compete on any grade of horse provided that it is their normal pony club
• Microchip number must be supplied on nomination
• Stable Bond $40. This must be put in an envelope and handed to stable manager when stable is unlocked. This
will be returned when stable is vacated, cleaned and inspected by stable manager.
• Riders in classes 1 – 7 must produce performance cards to the office prior to 8.30am on day of competition
unless other arrangements have been made with the organising committee.
Burpengary Pony Club Inc
Burpengary PC Robyn Bryce Memorial One Day Event
Where, When and How Much
Burpengary Equestrian Centre - 350 Rowley Road, , BURPENGARY, QLD, 4505, AUS
Begins on :
18-May-2019 07:00 AM
Ends on :
19-May-2019 11:00 PM
Registration Open :
27-Apr-2019 08:00 AM
Registration Closes :
08-May-2019 11:00 PM
Event Entry Fee :
(Entry Fee does not include Class Fees)
Please Note: All registration times are in AEDT/AEST.
Late Registration Till :
14-May-2019 11:00 PM
Late Registration Fee :