Widgee District Pony Club Inc. 2019 Ribbon Day – Program Outline
Official Dry Stockmen's Challenge - Sunday 28th 8.30am – 4.00pm
Judge: Judith Powell
Unofficial Novelty Events
Offical Event – Three Phase Stockmen’s Challenge - Patterns are posted on Widgee District Pony Club Inc. Facebook Page – Bring your score card for official scores.
Stockman’s Challenge – 8:30 start, groups will be run in age order oldest to youngest. Location – Campdraft Arena.
- Led and Assisted 6yrs and Under
W1, U1 & TT2 Please note no canter work for Led/ Unassisted 6yrs and under. All can be done in walk or trot, with assistance at obstacles if required.
- 7yrs – 8yrs - 9yrs - 10 yrs - 11 yrs - 12yrs - 13yrs - 14 ys - 15 yrs – 16 yrs - 17yrs
All ages will be judged over the 3 phases
Highest Score wins, also placings for each of the three sections.
- Time Trial
Rider Class – Top Fenced Dressage Arena – Immediately after Challenge run in ages, youngest to oldest.
Lunch Break - 12.00 – 12.30 /1.00 Hamburger, Icy Pole and cold drink for riders included. Everyone else can purchase food and drinks (menu below).
Novelties - Barrel Race in Rodeo Arena, all other novelties in front of clubhouse including;
Keyhole, Snakes and Ladders, Bending Race, Right Angle Bounce and Lolly in a Bucket for anyone who wants a lolly.
Junior - Age Groups - Led & Assisted 6yrs and under - 7, 8 and 9 yrs - 10, 11 and 12 years
Juvenile Age Groups - 13 , 14 years - 15, 16, 17 years
Seniors - 18 and over
- Novelty Events – Special Ribbons for everyone and some special prizes, riders will receive a card which they must have stamped after they complete each novelty and their rider class. Upon presentation of the card at presentation you will receive your special sash any additional prizes and raffle tickets.
- Ribbons to 6th place for Rider class and Stockmen’s Challenge
- Medallions for Stockmens Challenge Event Winners
Presentation of Sashes, Prizes and Medallions End of Day
Beef Burger – 4.00
Chicken Burger – 4.00
Add - Bacon 1.00 and Egg 1.00
Cup of Hot Chips – 3.00
Sandwiches – 3.00
Cakes and Slices – 1.00
Fruit – 60c
All drinks – 1.00
Chip packets – 1.00
Chocolate Bars – 1.50
Tea, Coffee, Milo, Hot Chocolate 1.00
Camping - free powered camping with hot showers, toilets, and Bushmans bar with meals Saturday night.